We salute all veterans and their surviving spouses.
Allow us to reciprocate the goodness you have done to the country by taking care of your personal needs. We also offer home care services that are specifically made to meet your unique health and personal care requirements.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Light Housekeeping
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADL)
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Preparation
- Accompanying You to Your Appointment or Activities
Are you a Veteran or Surviving Spouse of a Veteran?
Our fathers, mothers, and friends may be eligible for a unique benefit via the Veterans Administration (VA) called “Aid and Attendance.” The benefit can provide up to $2,100 per month to Veterans and their spouses who need non-medical care/assistance to help them with activities of daily living in their home or chosen place of residence. There are currently over 2 million Veterans who are believed could qualify for this benefit and only 25% of them are currently taking advantage of it.
This benefit requires that the Veteran or surviving spouse comply with the following:
- They are over age 65.
- They are a Veteran, a spouse of a living Veteran, or a surviving spouse of a Veteran.
- The Veteran served as “Active Military” status for 90 days during an approved time of war: WWII, Korean War, Vietnam War.
- The Veteran had an honorable discharge.
- The Veteran or surviving spouse meets income requirements.
- The Veteran, spouse of a living Veteran, or surviving spouse of a Veteran needs assistance with bathing, grooming, meal preparation, etc. on a regular basis in order to stay independent in their home or chosen place of residence.
For more information about our veterans services, please talk with one of our trusted representatives at 510-770-6886.