We will always be by your side – your warm and friendly companion.
Anyone can experience depression. Your senior or disabled loved ones are also prone to being depressed if no one can take care of them physically and emotionally. Don’t let this happen to them. We understand how being alone and lonely feels. That is why we are offering companion care services to individuals who need someone to keep them company at home.
Our companionship services include, but are not limited to:
- Arranging appointments
- Assistance with morning wake-up
- Bedtime assistance
- Medication reminders
- Accompanying to doctor’s visits
- Grocery lists preparation
- Assistance with reading
- Visiting neighbors & friends
- Playing games or cards
- Assistance with coupon clipping
- Answering the telephone
- Organizing/mailing bills and letters
- Caring for house plants
- And more
If your loved ones need our companionship services, call us at 510-770-6886 for more information.